Monday, August 31, 2009

Bad Fish loves Simms!!!


Shortly after mentioning my unwavering love for a certain company and a possible modification to something in their product line, I received a package at my doorstep. I cracked it open with the all the anticipation of crack head on payday. inside was a very generous assortment of free Simms goodies! How did the folks at Simms know I needed a new hat, don't wear enough sunscreen or chapstick, and love stickers... seriously how did they know???
"whiskey tango foxtrot? (you might be thinking) a company that appreciates their customers long after the checks have been cashed? does such a thing exist" it does! before this token of customer appreciation I have been a Simms devotee for the simple fact of the matter that their stuff works. It does what it says it's supposed to and if for some reason it doesn't the company stands behind their product and actually wants to keep their customers happy and coming back. what more do you need besides a rod, reel and a river?
Thanks Simms, you guys rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment